Please cite to the original publication
On May 2, 1932, fourteen lawyers in New York City interested in improving and promoting the administration of justice grouped themselves under the leadership of Dr. Herman Oliphant into an organization called The New York Law Society.
Date of Authorship for this Version
The Work of the New York Law Society (with A. Stockman), 27 Geo. L. J. 680 (1938)